Yields: 4 - 6 cups
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
Total time: 12 minutes
1/4 cup Sweet like sugar
1 1/2 cup water
2 packs of unflavoured gelatine
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Krunchy Keto bar (any flavour)
2 tbsp Choco Hazel spread
1. In a small bowl, mix Sweet strawberry jam with 1/2 cup of water until smooth.
2. In a medium saucepan, mix 2 packages of unflavoured gelatine to 1 cup of water, whisk any lumps out of the mixture. Heat the saucepan until the water simmers and the gelatine dissolves, but make sure not to boil.
3. Once the gelatine has completely dissolved, remove the saucepan from heat, add vanilla extract and Sweet Like Sugar and stir until dissolved.
4. Add the gelatine mixture to the prepared jam mixture and combine the two.
5. Pour your mixture into 4-5 individual glass containers. Refrigerate until set, we recommend they set for at least 4 hours, possibly more.
6. While the jello is setting, prepare your spooky tombstones. Take a Krunchy Keto bar of your choosing and cut into equal 1-inch pieces cross-sectionally, then cut two corners off one side of the square, so that it resembles a tombstone.
7. Fill a Zip-loc-bag with 1/4 cup of Choco Hazel spread and seal. Cut the tip off one corner of the bag to make a tiny hole and use it to write "R.I.P" on your Krunchy Keto tombstones.
8. Once the strawberry jello is set, top with prepared tombstones and serve!
1. You can use any flavour of jam you like for this recipe.
2. Don't feel like making individual serving cups? Try pouring the mixture into a single cake pan and cut into cubes once set!