Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Cooling Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
For the Crust:
- 1 ⅔ cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the Filling:
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup Sweet Like Sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk all of the ingredients for the crust together.
3. Firmly press the crust ingredients into a 9-inch pie pan.
4. Bake the crust in the oven until the edges begin to brown, about 8 minutes.
5. Set crust aside to cool.
6. Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F
7. In a blender, combine all of the ingredients for the filling and blend until smooth.
8. Pour the filling into the cooled crust.
9. Place the pie pan onto a sheet of baking paper and bake in the oven until the pie is slightly jiggly in the middle, about 45 minutes.
10. Allow to cool at room temperature for 10 minutes.
11. Transfer the pie to the refrigerator and chill completely, about 3 hours.
12. Serve pumpkin pie with whipped cream if desired, and enjoy!